Intellexer API is a cloud service that enables developers to embed natural language processing and text analysis tools in consumer and enterprise applications, or web-services using JSON or XML. Intellexer API includes natural language processing solutions for sentiment analysis, entity recognition, summarization, document comparison, natural language interface for search engines, language detection, spell-checking, etc.
- Full set of text analysis tools. Intellexer API offers solutions for all popular and well-known text mining tasks. E.g. if your product already has sentiment analysis functionality and you plan to expand it with summarization capabilities, you don’t need to find another API and spend extra money, as we have both of these components.
- Speed. All Intellexer API components are written in high-performance C++ and our Linguistic Databases use custom indexing structure based on deterministic finite automaton. This enables users to process text information more efficiently than with the use of most of existing services.
- Accuracy. To achieve results of the highest quality, we combine different natural language processing algorithms in our products: machine learning methods with complex semantic rules created by our experts and linguists.
- Public benchmarking. Our algorithms have been tested by independent researchers on the freely available collections. Many scientific papers have references to our text analysis solutions. For more information please search ’Intellexer’ in Google Scholar!
- Reliable infrastructure. Intellexer API runs on our private physical servers which are available 24/7. We don’t use third-party storages and there are no other service providers between your software and Intellexer API.
For detailed documentation and support, please visit our website http://esapi.intellexer.com.
To see the Intellexer API in action, please visit our demo page http://demo.intellexer.com/.